USA Motoredlife.com Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
11:46 PM
1708321010945.png

Man if I were you if you don't have a bike go buy one and order your engine and components from bicycle engines.com. I wish I would had. Also I got a "packaged deal" I bought a "felt faker" and a engine I hate that bike.

This thread URL below is also worthy of a read as well since it is part of the ongoing saga of lack of response or help from motoredlife.com

I bought a phantom 85 v3 and the 2nd ride the muffler came apart. Ive been trying to contact them and have had no success. I just want another muffler. Motor runs great. No other issues. I may have got a bad muffler.
You should have ordered it from bicycle-engines.com. they are the only actual ZT Moto dealer in the U.S.

I bought a phantom 85 v3 and the 2nd ride the muffler came apart. Ive been trying to contact them and have had no success. I just want another muffler. Motor runs great. No other issues. I may have got a bad muffler.
Did you by any chance read my last posting here just before your posting about not being able to get ahold of this character???
This is a regularly occuring ongoing problem with this guy...lol.

For my part, I only deal with the one and only factory authorised dealer of Phantom 85s in the USA, bicycle-engines.com

I know that they know the guy who owns Motoredlife and might be able to help you get a response from him about your exhaust issue.

The phone number for B-E.com in Bozeman, Montana is (406) 586-5970 call them and see if they can help out to make him get in contact with you about this issue.

Back