Motorised bike bucking bar too far in which causes the clutch not to work please help

U can get tooling steel / drill blanks in that size to make your own bucking bars... I used to use them to make my own slot car axles that don't bend....

Do you remember having to adjust the clutch? I'm wondering if the clutch pads are worn badly. Check the actuator bar for worn or chipped off end .
Check your actuator bar for chips or wear at the point of contact. Or if you may have accidentally put a smaller ball bearing in.

Have you removed the flower nut completely? I would just to see how far the shaft moves, as said earlier there may be a problem with the spring inside. I would put the chain cover on first so you can operate the clutch and feel the spring resistance, on most engines when you remove the flower nut with the chain cover off the bucking bar sticks out too far for the cover screws to reach.

My bucking bar is to far in whiout the ball bearing and the bucking bar is totally stuck any ideas how to get it out

My bucking bar is to far in whiout the ball bearing and the bucking bar is totally stuck any ideas how to get it out
I imagine you could remove flower nut & push on the flower nut threads to loosen bucking bar in its bore & then use a magnet to retrieve it.

Cead mile failte Sean,

At this point, i would say that disassembly is the answer in order to extricate the bar...How is it the ball type bearing was not there???
I imagine you could remove flower nut & push on the flower nut threads to loosen bucking bar in its bore & then use a magnet to retrieve it.
I would try DieselTech's way first, if that doesnt work, try it my way...DAMIEN

I would try DieselTech's way first, if that doesnt work, try it my way...DAMIEN
Ya I was greasing up
My bucking bar and didn’t realise the bearing came out and put the bucking bar back in and it was stuck and can’t get and grip on it

I have deleted the posts you made on another thread regarding this problem since duplicate postings only cause confusion and miscommunication...This thread will suffice just fine.

Another poster suggested when he had similar problem that he brought it to a local automotive garage that was able to just pluck it out, even though it was quite recessed within the housing...DAMIEN

I have deleted the posts you made on another thread regarding this problem since duplicate postings only cause confusion and miscommunication...This thread will suffice just fine.

Another poster suggested when he had similar problem that he brought it to a local automotive garage that was able to just pluck it out, even though it was quite recessed within the housing...DAMIEN
Ya but you can’t get any grip on mine it’s to far in about 2 mill in

Back