Motorised bike bucking bar too far in which causes the clutch not to work please help

Sajadsd

Local time
1:18 PM
Please help me I was riding my motorised once and it engine wasn’t mounted properly which after putting all back together on a new bike I find that the bucking bar for the clutch is too far in I know about the bearing and it is already inside I don’t understand why this happens

Hi I bought a motorised bike and put it on and as I was riding once the engine fell sideways and after I put it onto another bike I realised the clutch wasn’t working cause of the bucking bar going to far inside I don’t understand what the problem is I put the bearing in and it doesn’t stick out enough please help

Attachments​

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 0

Do you remember having to adjust the clutch? I'm wondering if the clutch pads are worn badly.

Please help me I was riding my motorised once and it engine wasn’t mounted properly which after putting all back together on a new bike I find that the bucking bar for the clutch is too far in I know about the bearing and it is already inside I don’t understand why this happens

Hi I bought a motorised bike and put it on and as I was riding once the engine fell sideways and after I put it onto another bike I realised the clutch wasn’t working cause of the bucking bar going to far inside I don’t understand what the problem is I put the bearing in and it doesn’t stick out enough please help

Attachments​

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
Squirt some lube in the adjustment hole. Swish it around, let it set for 30 mins. Then tap the flower nut. Does the bar move? Or just tap the flower nut without doing anything, does the bar move? Have you ever lubed the clutch assembly? It needs lubed when you lube the gears.

Do you remember having to adjust the clutch? I'm wondering if the clutch pads are worn badly.
No they are fine when I adjust the flower nut it either stops rubbing or not and it extends the bucking bar a bit only and you can disengage or engage the clutch

The
Squirt some lube in the adjustment hole. Swish it around, let it set for 30 mins. Then tap the flower nut. Does the bar move? Or just tap the flower nut without doing anything, does the bar move? Have you ever lubed the clutch assembly? It needs lubed when you lube the gears.
bar moved a bit but not enough I think I keep adjusting the flower nut but it either disengages or engages my clutch can’t fix it

Back