Motorised bike bucking bar too far in which causes the clutch not to work please help

Here's what is inside.

Attachments

• engine-0002.jpg
    engine-0002.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Countershaft.jpg
    Countershaft.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 137
2 choices. Return the motor for a new one, or press the clutch assembly out.
Having an arbor press helps.

2 choices. Return the motor for a new one, or press the clutch assembly out.
Having an arbor press helps.
Can get a 6 ton hydraulic for about the same price as a 1 ton arbor. I'd know for sure, bought one a few months back. Was going for a 12 ton, but they couldn't source the jacks for them, so they offered me a discount and a 6 ton instead.

Try getting a new Bucking bar , I get mine at the local Hardware store and sometimes at Home Depo. get a longer one so you can cut it to the length you desire. they only cost a Dollar at most.

Try getting a new Bucking bar , I get mine at the local Hardware store and sometimes at Home Depo. get a longer one so you can cut it to the length you desire. they only cost a Dollar at most.
Hopefully you realise that one end of that bar must be concave in order that the steel ball, "throw out bearing" is able to pivot properly when actuated so as not to bring about premature failure of either of those two components as well as the clutch assembly as a whole...both ends also need a small blob of Lucas Red and Tacky or white lithium grease for proper lubrication as well...DAMIEN

Back