Motorize Bicycle Police Chase You Can Do it & Win!

That's Zoobama and you should hear how he got his name in Zoowaii a stubborn man at a Zoowaiian Punch Fistivale refused to die promise to visit every island to give everyone a chance to kill him he cheats no one.
Inbetween counting out loud every punch and kick casualty keeps on asking for Osaka (sin-say) out loud one native stops the party for a minute says we like the name do you have a shadow name we can use for reference?
Yes, then turns around slams his fist through another natives head while shouting OBAMA! And continued on.
You know too much.

Sorry but I got the speedometers wrong a picture comes to my head I was redlining another vehicle much more modern must of been a helicopter or an airplane when I went back on internet and pulled up an old rotten GT6+ Speedometer it connected me again to rot the other I don't remember but it was there and at great risk at the time too.

The bike at the end proved to humans not you sicko f***t zoo guess it's weather your reptilian ilk, salamanders, fibians, spider, insectoids or just plain f***t that the bicycle is pedal assisted against high performance police car used in another country. And that he was going some where on it pedaling it.

Same f***ing make and model just throw a badge on it.
That's like saying a Dodge Ram Charger is a civilian car it's not a cop cruiser, yes it is throw some lights it and PD registration and it's an full and when you reply to my post keep your insults to your self or I'll report you.

I lived in Hawaii 25 years. The Cops drove there own cars.
Some Cops fixed up their cars hot rod like and they were Bad Ass.
When they were ready to pull ya over a blue light would flash from the dash.
We called them Vice cars. Today the Hawaiian Vice Cars are cars like Camaro, Challenger, Mustang, Hellcat...etc
Only downtown and in the tourist areas did ya ever see a Black and White or Cushman style 3 wheeler's
Today Hawaii has a lot of Bicycle Cops on Electric Bicycles in the Tourist areas and Downtown.
The Cops in Hawaii are the Coolest Cops I've ever meet. Well Most of them.
Some Rookies Cops or a Cop who couldn't make it in L.A. Let there childish ego rule there decisions.

Back