Motorize Bicycle Police Chase You Can Do it & Win!

inspectorcritic

Local time
1:28 AM
I know you half to gulp gee 25 to 33 MPH stock ...? Just got to use your head.
I was in the highest police Chase on Earth 300 MPH + me nor the cops got credit for but the cops got a special fund any amount of money name it will pay it some cops got 6M others more conservative figures 3M
That is those who survived, counted about 18 cars stuck in third story building windows some flew about 500 yards + crash in fields behind fences dead cop in car stunk for months till they found them all.

Me my offer from officers was another 1 gallon can of gas come on let's go do it again it's 3:AM in the morning and I achieve my destination, where the hell you want me to race to anyway?
Las Vegas! At your speeds estimated time of arrival 15 minutes every patrol car from Riverton, Zootah to Las Vegas has been alerted. From my house location I could look up to the point of the mountain by the state prison see a mile long of red lights flashing.
No I'll pass on it good night officers going back to bed.
That was a Triumph GT6+ one cop measured while sitting up 2 cars as road block at 280 MPH I went between them with 3/4" clearance both sides.

For those who don't believe SHUT THE f*** UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENT!.

Back to the subject again here's the video I thought was a damn clever rider.

That video made me smile. Mabs 1, cops 0, LOL. You can't outrun a cop you have to out smart them by cutting through areas where they can't go like apts or in-between buildings.

Why run from the cops?
Unless your a criminal.
There are many places having a motorized bike is illegal and there is no way to make it legal. In those places, if you stop, your bike is gone forever, no matter if you stopped right when the lights flashed or not.

There are many places having a motorized bike is illegal and there is no way to make it legal. In those places, if you stop, your bike is gone forever, no matter if you stopped right when the lights flashed or not.
So your saying turn a Misdemeanor into a Felony?

It depends on the facts of your case if your charged with a misdemeanor or a felony.
Misdemeanor, Failure to stop for the cops is punishable by 6 months in jail or a $1,000 fine and suspension of drivers license
Yea your right it is still a misdemeanor.

I know you half to gulp gee 25 to 33 MPH stock ...? Just got to use your head.
I was in the highest police Chase on Earth 300 MPH + me nor the cops got credit for but the cops got a special fund any amount of money name it will pay it some cops got 6M others more conservative figures 3M
That is those who survived, counted about 18 cars stuck in third story building windows some flew about 500 yards + crash in fields behind fences dead cop in car stunk for months till they found them all.

Me my offer from officers was another 1 gallon can of gas come on let's go do it again it's 3:AM in the morning and I achieve my destination, where the hell you want me to race to anyway?
Las Vegas! At your speeds estimated time of arrival 15 minutes every patrol car from Riverton, Zootah to Las Vegas has been alerted. From my house location I could look up to the point of the mountain by the state prison see a mile long of red lights flashing.
No I'll pass on it good night officers going back to bed.
That was a Triumph GT6+ one cop measured while sitting up 2 cars as road block at 280 MPH I went between them with 3/4" clearance both sides.

For those who don't believe SHUT THE f*** UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENT!.

Back to the subject again here's the video I thought was a damn clever rider.
LOL come on man,you did NOT go anywhere near 300 mph in a gt6+ nor has anyone for that matter,not to mention that still today we don't have tires capable of this! Today's highest speed rated tires thanks to the autobahn and real world testing is only 186 mph and at 300 mph todays tire has a life span of around 4 min at best and the older tires would have blown apart long before that!

Back