Motorize Bike Packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this in the mail today from ebay if the pic will upload fireflys they go on the air stem I was trying to figure a way to put rope tube lights on but the battery weight and increase speed after 20-25 MPH throws the tire out of track violently I was thinking of balancing the tires from a garage tire shop but these thing screw right into the stem only need one and the best part it only cost a dollar if you look way down the list. Most guys get complaiments on there motor bike genuise but you get a lot more compliments from kids and moms and others saying they love your light show it also holds there attention at night to see you better like whoppie there he is the beautiful light show man!

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_143405.jpg
    IMG_20170207_143405.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 189
Got this in the mail today from ebay if the pic will upload fireflys they go on the air stem I was trying to figure a way to put rope tube lights on but the battery weight and increase speed after 20-25 MPH throws the tire out of track violently I was thinking of balancing the tires from a garage tire shop but these thing screw right into the stem only need one and the best part it only cost a dollar if you look way down the list. Most guys get complaiments on there motor bike genuise but you get a lot more compliments from kids and moms and others saying they love your light show it also holds there attention at night to see you better like whoppie there he is the beautiful light show man!
I like it lit up too. I'm hoping to use led strip lights on my wheels but haven't gotten the power system down pat.

Elsewhere on the bike it's pretty straight forward, just hook up to the battery and toss a switch in.

I mentioned elsewhere that old ladies always compliment me on my helmet lights, no hot young women just old ladies over the age of 45 I don't know how to feel about it.

On bike packing you got to expect the unexpected and prepare for it. There was so manager placime philintropist with signs monuments to him saying he has a bike trail that runs from point A to point B made me very happy the trail on a small map was done with a bige red magic marker not musch elese on Google or locals.

I took the bike trail that kept on coming to a dead end one would half to search for it again 3 mile further up the road then I come to the long stretch I think I would make good time find the beggening and the gate is Lock with warning signs posted all over with :
BIKE TRAIL IS CLOSED until December such and such a date due to prarrrie dog contamination and infection quarantien MUST BE COTAIN, VIOLATORS WILL FACE SUCH AND SUCH A FINE BE APPREHENDED PLACE IN A ZOO KENNEL QUARANTINE!.
Well s**t, I should of thought their could be a quarantine that would block the route I should of presumed that, you know.

On bike packing you got to expect the unexpected and prepare for it. There was so manager placime philintropist with signs monuments to him saying he has a bike trail that runs from point A to point B made me very happy the trail on a small map was done with a bige red magic marker not musch elese on Google or locals.

I took the bike trail that kept on coming to a dead end one would half to search for it again 3 mile further up the road then I come to the long stretch I think I would make good time find the beggening and the gate is Lock with warning signs posted all over with :
BIKE TRAIL IS CLOSED until December such and such a date due to prarrrie dog contamination and infection quarantien MUST BE COTAIN, VIOLATORS WILL FACE SUCH AND SUCH A FINE BE APPREHENDED PLACE IN A ZOO KENNEL QUARANTINE!.
Well sh*t, I should of thought their could be a quarantine that would block the route I should of presumed that, you know.
So travel prepared carry a rabies vacine kit for possible epidemics your going to find in prarrie dog country also the vacine comes in handy for regular house dogs, stray dogs you know are gonna bite you and give you rabbies!

Well sh*t, I should of thought their could be a quarantine that would block the route I should of presumed that, you know.
Yeah see this is the useless stuff I'm talking about. When more than 90% of your posts are complete and utter crap/lies then you really lose a lot of ground in the areas of respect and expected iq levels...

What is your point in all that, are you really so bored or that much of an underachiever you can't find anything else to do but post random nonsense? I have my days too but you just don't seem to have anything else to do that's helpful or productive other than spout random gibberish in the hopes that people will... I don't know like you? What's the goal? To look stupid?

Whatever. I'll just ignore you from now on.

Yeah see this is the useless stuff I'm talking about. When more than 90% of your posts are complete and utter crap/lies then you really lose a lot of ground in the areas of respect and expected iq levels...

What is your point in all that, are you really so bored or that much of an underachiever you can't find anything else to do but post random nonsense? I have my days too but you just don't seem to have anything else to do that's helpful or productive other than spout random gibberish in the hopes that people will... I don't know like you? What's the goal? To look stupid?

Are you a spider? Or fibian or some other zoo guess it I'm not going to ask if your reptilian too much UTB is wrong, but I do recognize your personality: invalidating, agitating, belittlement, nattery those are what make up thing like insectoids!
DON'T EVER REPLY TO MY POST I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE FORUM ADMINISTER!

There are quite a few bicyclist blogs on the Internet. Some have made trips without even a 49cc engine from the Pacific to the Atlantic. Some travel with only 2 paniers, while some pull small trailers. The difference between a bicycle and a motor bicycle is what you or someone else attached to it.

You need to a be decent mechanic, able to diagnose and fix your engine problems. If you breakdown, you will need a supply source, someone that can overnight ship you what you need, up to and including a new engine kit. A good basic tool kit, along with a few extra "parts" like an extra tire, inner tube, a flat kit with lots of patches, etc.. If you break down in the middle of nowhere and need a part or supply, call your supply base and have it sent general delivery to the next town's post office. It may take 2 days, but you will be on your way. A cell phone with an extra battery will be a lifesaver.

OH the humanity.

I like it lit up too. I'm hoping to use led strip lights on my wheels but haven't gotten the power system down pat.

Elsewhere on the bike it's pretty straight forward, just hook up to the battery and toss a switch in.

I mentioned elsewhere that old ladies always compliment me on my helmet lights, no hot young women just old ladies over the age of 45 I don't know how to feel about it.
45 to 55 I consider a welcoming glance these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back