Motorized Bicycle power output going on and off (Noise)

If it takes a long time to return to idle it is running to lean. It's probably running hot too.

If it takes a long time to return to idle it is running to lean. It's probably running hot too.
For the most part at stop lights or stoping for more than 10 seconds I turn the engine off with the kill switch.
I finally have some time tomorrow to fix the float I messed with prior and once I get that sorted (If it works out after moving the tang up again) I'll try to move C clip to make it more rich, not too worried to using more fuel.

Solved.

It was the float. Can go up to 45 Kmph again.

Only issue I am figuring out right now is getting gas to flow through inline filter to the carb, I avoid emptying the gas tank, but I forgot to refill the tank for a while and got home with the last few drops of gas. Once the fuel is filled in the fuel filter it stays there, it's just that it takes forever.
Last time I was squeezing the rubber fuel line to pump in fuel, but now I got proper fuel lines installed that doesn't have any give to squeeze.

I'll try removing the drain screw and letting gas out till the filter is half full.

If the tank is full it should just refill the carb if the tap is on. the extra air should just relieve itself through the float tickler

If the tank is full it should just refill the carb if the tap is on. the extra air should just relieve itself through the float tickler
I tried using that. but it only lets few drops in.
I ended up taking the hose off from the other end of the filer and just pour gas into a cup until the filter was half full and put it back.

Back