Motorized bicycle video tutorial

Yes, i was involved in the engineering on my next door neighbours bike. Having said that, his bike is less complex than mine. In the below photo you can see Dave's bike behind my bike and the combined 10 trailers we have between us.

Once i built my setup, Dave decided he wanted his own kit after riding my bike and hauling the trailers around the court/cul-de-sac.

dual_p11.jpg

In this video, you can hear Dave chatting to people at the Seville Carriage Cafe:

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: i need to add that we actually have 12 bicycle trailers between us considering that we both have BoB IBEX uni-wheel suspension trailers.

Actually, make that 15 trailers in total considering we both have an A-frame box trailers and i have a motorcycle trailer as well.

Crikey, that's a heck of a lot of trailers residing between street numbers on two letter box posts.

Truth is one of my favorite topics. Come on - lay it on me.

I have almost as many little tractors and all are doing tasks except one ( standby unit).

You aren't some kind of non- legal transport system are you?

ummm, my girlfriend doesn't mind a bit of bicycling but she won't leave the house without a boot load (trunk load) of shoes to cover every social occasion that could possibly arise, and we haven't got to discussing her vast make-up repository.

She won't even go to the corner store without at least 20 pairs of shoes and endless make-up trays stuffed in her car, so there is no chance for a bicycle ride if she doesn't take along at least 60 pairs of shoes and half a department store of make-up and skin care products.

5 trailers wasn't enough storage space to cart all her sh!t; with 6 trailers being the minimum number, as i had to provide room to store 4 dress outfits and accessory highlighters.
If she brings a friend along we can't get away with any less than 10 trailers packed to the rafters with clothing and vanity products.

in other words drugs...

he carts many kilos of the finest a grade columbian white powder across the border, with the border patrol monitoring streets like hawks the only way to get bulk loads through is by secret bike paths known only by Fab and his "neigbour" hehehe

oh no, now ive sprung his plans, this will probably be the last you hear from me!

Back