For Sale Motorized Bike Build & Extra Parts for Sale

I'm selling my motorized bicycle because I need to clear space in the garage for a motorcycle build. It's got maybe 10 miles on the motor. Was a fun project, and a joy to ride, but the wife has mandated it leave the house before the next toy comes in.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7b.jpg 6b.jpg

Parts include:
  • 48CC Motor - includes all parts from Silver Jet 80 Standard Angle Fire bicycle engine kit ( from Piston Bikes, ~ $189 @ purchase)
  • Cimatti City Bike Moped Tank - petcock in perfect condition, no rust in tank - assembly was still new in box from the 70s when I bought it (going for an average of $125 on eBay now. See http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-cimatti...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4169374770&vxp=mtr for similar posting that sold for $110. Original tank also included.)
  • High performance air filter (~$20 @ purchase)
  • NGK spark plug and wire
  • Upgraded throttle assembly (from Sick Bike Parts - HD NT - ~$25 @ purchase)
  • Heavy-duty chain
  • Upgraded brake/clutch pulls (original included)
  • 26" Springer forks (~$40 @ purchase)
  • Frame and rims are a Walmart Schwinn - nothing special, but it's included, along with an upgraded Origin 8 threaded headset

Email for images of individual parts if needed, or for detailed photos of the above.
Bike shown has been disassembled for ease of sale.
Two things to note: missing three bolts on clutch cover, and the frame needs minor cosmetic work.

Would love to get $200 - with the upgraded parts, extras, and new tank, there's far more than that in value here - but am very open to offers.

Please message me if interested.
I'm in St. Petersburg, FL, btw, but obviously will ship.

Last edited:
bike

I would love to buy your bike but it has no set and I barely have 50$ and I know you will not sell it for that much so I can try my best to get 50$, a used bike that is worth about another 50$ but if you fix the gears it will be worth about 100$, and if you want any more money I can pay you some money monthly if you trust me so please get back with me and help me so I can get back and forth to work thanks and please get back I touch with me.

Back