Motorized bike build

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm freaking out thinking that I will need this https://www.amazon.com/CDHPOWER-Sil...nt+40mm&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-3&tag=mb0ea4-20

is that the right size to fit the hyper cruiser and china 80cc engine kit?

is there a way to use stock engine components for mounting the engine or is modifications necessary for the hybrid cruiser ?

that part is expensive, is the consensus that it is necessary?
I'm not sure if it is necessary, but it would help alot. I made a front mount using an old hib adapter and some angle iron.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Nope...lol.
Inner Diameter: 1.65" (42.5mm);Compatible with all brand 2 stroke motors no matter how wide or small the front mount it is;1pcs screw M8X30mm;2pcs screw M6X30mm
I don't know what you saw? This is what I saw.

• Inner Diameter: 1.5"(38.1mm)
  • Compatible with 1.5" to 2" stud spacing and suitable for front mount bolt 6mm only
  • For 66cc/80cc and 48cc 2-stroke bicycle engines CNC Universal Mount for Bike Motors This CNC universal mount helps mounts your bike motor to bigger down tubes
  • Works on most newer bicycles and allows you to mount the motor without drilling through the frame.

Screenshot_20240402-171138.png
My frame is essentially a carbon copy of the hyper and I did not need additional hardware.

That said, I have that as an engine brace on my Phatmoto and it's a really high quality part.

What about tires and inner tubes, what sized dimension of tire fits the hyper cruiser

and/or - what particular sized dimension inner tube do I need for the hyper cruisers wheels?

Does Fix a flat work well for these bicycle tires?

Back