Motorized bike build

What about tires and inner tubes, what sized dimension of tire fits the hyper cruiser

and/or - what particular sized dimension inner tube do I need for the hyper cruisers wheels?

Does Fix a flat work well for these bicycle tires?
I suggest you just use these ultra thick slime tubes as well as the liners. (if it is in you budget). With this setup I pulled a 1inch drywall scre out of my tire and it didn't lose any air. I don't think it even made it past the liner. I did a test on the liner with a nail and it stretched quite alot before it punctured.
Tubes: https://www.amazon.com/Slime-30046-...&sprefix=ultra+thick+slime+tub,aps,230&sr=8-2

Liners: https://www.amazon.com/Slime-Protec...95045&sprefix=slime+tube+liner,aps,263&sr=8-2

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
One note about slime tubes.

Air them up with them at a 90° angle, if you air them up at 180° the sealant can come out and clog the stem.
I just air them up with the valve at the top, then give it a good spin (aka a ride around town lol) to get the sealant spread throughout the tire.

I don't know what you saw? This is what I saw.
I don't know what you saw either...Just under the price and fast shipping blurb on the screenshot keep reading, you will clearly see where it says, ID1.65. (42.5mm).

Time for your eye dr. appointment now I guess...lol...lol.

Inner Diameter: 1.65" (42.5mm)
;Compatible with all brand 2 stroke motors no matter how wide or small the front mount it is;1pcs screw M8X30mm;2pcs screw M6X30mm

Screenshot_2024-04-02_17-42-11.png

The difference is between the US store and the Canadian store. When I hit any Amazon links, it automatically give me dot ca.

The difference is between the US store and the Canadian store. When I hit any Amazon links, it automatically give me dot ca.
The Canadian one is black on the 1.65 size at amazon.ca Canada.

I have no problem pulling up amazon in Canada from where I am at...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
One note about slime tubes.

Air them up with them at a 90° angle, if you air them up at 180° the sealant can come out and clog the stem.
I just air them up with the valve at the top, then give it a good spin (aka a ride around town lol) to get the sealant spread throughout the tire.

If Slime plugs up the valve stem the tire PSI reading will be off
The Slime will actually plug up the valve with little particles and the valve itself has to be cleaned, Also shoot air thru the valve stem to clean out any slime
Or when using an Electric air pump that automatically shuts off when the desire PSI is reached. -
If the valve stem is plugged up with Slime the pump will shut off before the desire PSI is reached You'll know because the pump will shut off within a few seconds and say it's reached the desired PSI but the tire still don't have enough air in it

The valve will have to be removed and cleaned and air shot thru the valve stem to clear out the Slime

I had to clean out a valve stem a couple times because Slime blocked it up

The valve core had what looked like cotton fibers stuck in it, causing the valve to not operate correctly

Wondering, -- is there a more aggressive style tread tire for the hyper cruiser?

and

What are most of you guys carrying, a patch kit or a spare inner tube and pump?

Back