Motorized bike build

My container is 1.3 gallons, or so it said on the advertisement

If I remember correctly, I paid for a gallon and it stopped pumping at .9 something. I added 8 fluid oz of oil, or 236mL.

Pretty sure a gallon is 128 fl oz.

What kind of drill do I need to drill a hole for the rear brake, I see harbor freight has a 12v drill, I'm not sure how this compares to a higher voltage drill? Would it be sufficient?

Also any reason why it dies with the clutch in? if I'm not giving it gas it dies?'

think I heard I have to adjust idle screw

What kind of drill do I need to drill a hole for the rear brake, I see harbor freight has a 12v drill, I'm not sure how this compares to a higher voltage drill? Would it be sufficient?

Also any reason why it dies with the clutch in? if I'm not giving it gas it dies?'

think I heard I have to adjust idle screw
The hyper should have one. Right where the old fender mount is you can mount a break there

The hyper should have one. Right where the old fender mount is you can mount a break there
there is only a hole through half of that cylindrical piece

New problem, when I walk with the clutch in, pushing the bike forward, there is an intermittent grabbing going on

there is only a hole through half of that cylindrical piece

New problem, when I walk with the clutch in, pushing the bike forward, there is an intermittent grabbing going on
Look at your chain when that happens. Watch and see if it gets tight.

-- heh one of my bolts came lose from the sprocket / adapter, it was hitting the chain stay
Guess this would of happened with the clutch out too.

-- heh one of my bolts came lose from the sprocket / adapter, it was hitting the chain stay
Guess this would of happened with the clutch out too.
How bad did it chew up the frame? My chain spit out on my Cranbrook once and ate a hole right through the chain stay. That's part of the reason I parked her even after fixing it, I just didn't trust it.

Back