Motorized Bike Bulls**t: Things your builds do that piss you off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've basically summed up how I feel every time I have to do a bunch of work on my bike.
Here's a tip..
Save all your cottage cheese/ sour cream size round containers to use as parts bins when working on your bike.
Put all the parts you pull off directly in the container as you go.
It's nice to have everything on one place when put it back together ;-}

Here's a tip..
Save all your cottage cheese/ sour cream size round containers to use as parts bins when working on your bike.
If I did that I'd end up knocking it off the table because Murphy's law.

Frankenstein, that is the funniest think I read in a while, and we all know who I`m laughing at.
Way too real man....

Thanks, Steve

Here's a tip..

I have a bunch of those Magnetic parts trays for small things that need to be kept in check, I also like using the clutch cover at a parts bin for the clutch part or anything small. What ends up happening to be is I lose my damn tools! They always find a way to be the one I need is the one I am missing at the moment in time. I always carry a set of the basic tools I need when I go on a ride so I can adjust anything without having to backtrack to the garage again.

for whatever reason whenever I'm sitting on the ground working on something I have a habit of setting tools behind me. you can imagine how frustrating it is to not be able to find a big ass deadblow hammer or breaker bar that was just in your hands

Bought some kits once that the throttle cable end was too large to thru the top of the carb......this crap is never checked

Someone told me to make a muffler gasket out of a cardboard box specificLy A cereal box , I took it one further and use the back of a picture frame.
You know the part that sticks behind the picture one side shiny and smooth the other side is rough. I used a Dremel tool to cut it out it works like a router bit That you can do plunge cut with. Very tricky you have to have a very steady hand.

BUT IT WORKS KICK-ASS!!!!!
Now only time will tell how long it lasts

What really chaps my ass is CONSTANTLY! Bumping,or hitting my mirror's on either side and knoxing them off point. WITH MY HEAD USUALY! And speaking of losing tools??? PFT,PFT,PFTPFTPFTPPFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! I have 3 maybe 4 of every tool. And I got a lot of tools man!
My socket drawers, well. I even bought those organizer's for two pdrawrers ....... I'm down to 1 drawrer. That's why (NOBODY) I MEAN NOBODY CAN BORROW q socket or.wrench. if Simone needs an angle grinder or BIG-ASS hammer? Take it across the street. NAAHHHH FORGET IT I WORKED MY WHOLE "LIFE" FOR THOSE TOOLS....
((((MINE!))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back