Motorized Bike Club Interest In 239 Area

Keith L.

Local time
5:19 PM
Hello I'm starting this community thread to find who is interested in starting a motorized bike club in the 239 area. 2 stroke or 4 stroke motors are welcome. Post some pictures of your bikes and a little information about yourself. Let's have some fun. 3G Knigh Stalker.pngBlack 3G Motorized Bike.pngKnight Stalker.pngRear End of Black 3G Motorized Bike.png

I'm in the 239 area code with a couple of bikes for sale......................

Ah s**t guys a buddy and I are leaving here Monday to bring his boat to Punta Gorda. To bad they don't let you fly back with motorized bikes or else I'd switch my tires and bring mine. My friend has a Kent bayside I'm trying to convince him to stick a piped 66cc with a shift kit. But he wants electric but doesn't want to spend $600 and gets stuck in this endless loop lol.

Hey Bonefish show some pictures of the bikes you have up for sale. My bike is being worked on at the moment by Jim from PedalChoppers.com. I would like to meet up and chat about these motorized bikes around town and see if we can get some people interested in the sport.

Bonefish, I haven't seen any of those kinds of motorized bikes around the 239 area before. I will check around my area and see is anyone would like to purchase one from you. What is your bottom price on each?

Back