Motorized Bike laws in CA

I’m going to petition against CA’s stupid laws regarding CVC 406(a) mopeds and small scooters. Higher accessibility of motorized bikes and scooters would reduce CA’s terrible traffic, reduce emissions at a time when climate change is a big problem, and increase affordable, easy and quick transportation for many people. On top of that, a normal bike can go faster than a moped or 50cc scooter. I’m in average shape, and on my Trek 7.5 FX, I have hit 20+ on flats and 35 on downhills with a bit of pedaling. After doing that dozens of times, I’ve had zero accidents. I’ve suffered more cycling injuries from low-speed accidents such as falling at a residential crosswalk and my seat smacking me in the nuts while standing on the pedals over some
man made potholes(not sure of the exact term, but it was a diamond pattern in in the concrete right before a ped. bridge). When I get the petition up on Change.org, I’ll post the link here

Politicians don't care or believe in climate change. If they did they wouldn't fly back and forth to DC burning thousands of gallons every trip. Or have multiple mansions. CO2 in the atmosphere is really low these days compared to earth's history. It's another tax and control scheme and i will stand up and lead the damn war if some prick with multiple mansions and private jets wants to make it so i can't have air conditioning or 4wd. The talk of "carbon tax " pisses me off so bad i can barely type. The government can not and will not charge us to breathe as long as i still draw breath i swear to God.

’m going to petition against CA’s stupid laws regarding CVC 406(a) mopeds and small scooters. Higher accessibility of motorized bikes and scooters would reduce CA’s terrible traffic, reduce emissions at a time when climate change is a big problem, and increase affordable, easy and quick transportation for many people. On top of that, a normal bike can go faster than a moped or 50cc scooter. I’m in average shape, and on my Trek 7.5 FX, I have hit 20+ on flats and 35 on downhills with a bit of pedaling. After doing that dozens of times, I’ve had zero accidents. I’ve suffered more cycling injuries from low-speed accidents such as falling at a residential crosswalk and my seat smacking me in the nuts while standing on the pedals over some
man made potholes(not sure of the exact term, but it was a diamond pattern in in the concrete right before a ped. bridge). When I get the petition up on Change.org, I’ll post the link here
Good luck with this.

Every single one of these China Girl motors has a "caveat emptor" on them telling you that your California EPA says they do not pass your States air polution, emission standards just for one reason they will not listen.

To stop having to personally experience the "Nutcracker Suite",...lol... Do what i did, get a Schwinn bicycle seat without the front "horn" on it pictured below...DAMIEN

Attachments

• DSCN0174.JPG
    DSCN0174.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Back