Motorized bike reaches the speed of light!

Since E=MC^2, as you approach C, the speed of light, it takes an amount of energy approaching infinity...so my question is, as the amount of energy you requires approaches infinity, what kind of mileage do you get?

See that's the most astonishing thing about this Hough....

It seems that contrary to the theory the HT actually acts exactly the opposite way! As the amount of energy required approaches infinity the mpg also seems to near infinity - ie no visible consumption at all :D It wouldn't surprise me if the tank would actually start filling up when speed of light was exceeded. This must have something to do with the effects of speed of light on space time continuum and the environment. I think that the gas is flowing into the carb before it actually flows out of the tank (makes sense?)...

Poor Einstein must be turning in the grave, but that's progress - out with old theories and in with new!

It makes perfect sense and we have a few clarified examples here on earth. Best example I can come up with on short notice. Consider this... study the thermometer outside and try to keep in mind, "Global Warming". It seems counter-intuitive but, in reality, the nano-physics of it bring about a totally unexpected outcome, totally opposite of what was expected. Clearly, we are on the cusp of another dimention (spelling intended), one who's workings are foriegn and its ways are beyond our understanding, but not beyond our experience.

I was actually riding Motorbike Wanabe's bike today and I didnt experience any kind of speed of light phenomenon. Maybe because I'm too fat and it drags it down too much. But seriously, nice videos.

Nah John,

I just didn't show you where the "secret switch" is. Once you've got your clearance to fly, then we'll hand over the MIG helmet and really turn up the heat. :giggle:

Back