No, no. Its an inflatable tube just like a regular tube except it is cut off and sealed at one end so like a giant inflatable sausage. When you get a flat, you simple deflate or remove old one (cut if not this type) and then tuck in this tube into the wheel and inflate. The key is that you do not have to remove the wheel to remove the old tube and put in this new tube and then inflate. I tried looking for it on youtube but to no avail. I know someone posted it here. nvm i found it. might not be huffy branded one i saw before.

Here is their cheesy PR video

I think I posted it in the Bicycle repair section.

Yeah, I did.

I think I posted it in the Bicycle repair section.

Yeah, I did.

Yes, that was a very good suggestion. I havent seen any reviews though but I mean for us its so useful as we don't want to take off that rear wheel + two chains + right tension. Also, same for front if you have disc brakes its annoying to have to redo alignment.

Yes, that was a very good suggestion. I havent seen any reviews though but I mean for us its so useful as we don't want to take off that rear wheel + two chains + right tension. Also, same for front if you have disc brakes its annoying to have to redo alignment.
Not for me, I've got 700c wheels lol. :rolleyes:
I thought others might like it though. :)
Apparently "linear" is how all inner tubes used to be.

I don't have any issues like that with the front brake. If it's misaligned then I know I didn't put the wheel fully into the dropouts.

I think you probably won't even get searched if you don't look homeless. I carry ALL THE TIME, but you'd never know it. It you be better to have a small pistol in an ankle holster or something. I'm not sure what your wearing. If the pistol is in the bike and someone steals the bike that's not going to help. There are wallet holsters as well.
Lighten your load take a karate class clubs, knives you look forward to meeting and if your real clever and good, guns too!
I had an exciting day once, I allowed 12 (suppose to be the good guy heroes, if you know what I mean) to individually at different locations fire their hand guns at me 8 times, then I would say; Now my turn!
Step in and punch or kick be done with the harasment. They did not know I was the cat with 9 lives!

LOL...man, as a longtime pugilist and amateur martial artist, I find that pretty amusing. You gonna Steven Seagull a clip of bullets? LOL CAW CAW! I've lived in 32 states, and the areas I've lived in that had the best, most polite, upright folks, were in open-carry counties. Think about it: if you lived in an area where doing "karate" was a thing, people would be kicking eachother's butts from here to Sunday. The same don't hold true for open-carry areas of Montana or Arizona or Kennesaw, Georgia, oh no sir. Folks are polite and crime is low. No gun-fu.

couple good vids about cross country cycling, motorbike tips on YT. I know weight is a biggie, staying dry, bring 8oz 2 stroke oil, if...

oh and zip guns r light, mount that under the seat. make sure it's black so it's unnoticed by the man. bullet could be in a tootsie roll wrapper along with some in a pocket

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
back to seriousness, I think that Huffy tube just got cheaper - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071CNWJ91?tag=price1101800-20&ascsubtag=wtbs_5cba57017364d81cbe200ec7
other sizes too! why don't I have one?? I think I'm taking a trip in June. Amazon doesn't state width for the 29" or 700c. probably narrow

someone needs to try this and report. its like super key i think towards peace of mind for a long trip or just something less to worry about. the tube is like 2x a regular premium tube so i think its still worth. i would do it except i just got a ton of substantial s**t to do still on my hybrid to get it to the point where it can do 500-600 miles continuously for a long trip

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back