Motorized Bike Wont Start, Has Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, check the choke lever...One guy in the forum had his choke lever all the way to the top and wondered why it wouldnt start...once he learned how to set the choke at half way and then pushing it all the way down after 30 seconds or so after starting, he was A-OK...DAMIEN

i've played around with the choke a bit trying different things and always peddling down a good-sized hill. Ill check the spark gap today, remix fuel, and try again for a few blocks. Thanks I will update.

Mixed up more gas and oil, spark gap is .025. Biked around for 10 min choke up, down, middle and still nothing. Fuel running smoothly into carb. I can hear the pistons still but no engine start. 10 - 20 min up and down fast hills on that thing is quite the workout, couldn't do much longer took the L and walked it back. Everything is on tight. Cant figure out why this wont start up.

If you have the kill button hooked up ?. Unplug and then try to start it.
I had a brand new kill button that was shorting out.

1 last guess.... maybe the piston was put in backwards ?. is the arrow pointing toward the exhaust

It takes 3 things to run, fuel, compression, and fire at the right time. You're missing one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back