Motorized bike wont start

Chris_123

Local time
6:20 AM
Hey guys,

I have my bike for 2 weeks now. At first it started great and I used it for about 10km. Then it suddenly stopped working. No matter how hard I pedaled it, it didnt want to start. I replaced the spark plug and voila it worked again. Aaaand after 2 hours it didnt. Since then I cant get it to pop. I have 4 new spark plugs and tested each. Spark is good. I tried to put fuel in the chamber and a brand new spark plug and drill start it. No luck. What black magic is this??? It has fuel, a spark, compression seems okay, and I drill start the damn thing, but it doesnt want to pop. Its so frustrating, and I would understand it if it didnt work after like 1000km but after 20??? Can any of you help? Else I will just send it back.

Its a 80cc engine bought from ebay. Carburator is just a standard one.

Attachments

• 20210306_134404.jpg
    20210306_134404.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 154
That picture tells me enough to say check the carburetor which is a NT. Jet might be lose or clog ,take carburetor apart and check jet and clean it really good.

Alright I checked the bolts and cleaned the carb. Jet was in tight. After the first breakdown it was loose, just swimming in there, but I tightened it with a screwdriver and it didnt come out since then. Still cant fire it up tho

Yes, just yesterday. As I said once I got a new spark plug it instantly jumped back on after not working. After an hour I took a break to call someone, turned the engine off and when I wanted to start it again it just wouldnt start, no pop at all. Came back home, cleaned the plug and tried starting for 3 whole hours with a few friends. It started up again but then once I turned it off, same problem, wont start again since then. Tried changing the plug to one of my 4 brand new ones but no luck.

Back