Motorized bike wont start

Chris_123

Local time
3:22 AM
Hey guys,

I have my bike for 2 weeks now. At first it started great and I used it for about 10km. Then it suddenly stopped working. No matter how hard I pedaled it, it didnt want to start. I replaced the spark plug and voila it worked again. Aaaand after 2 hours it didnt. Since then I cant get it to pop. I have 4 new spark plugs and tested each. Spark is good. I tried to put fuel in the chamber and a brand new spark plug and drill start it. No luck. What black magic is this??? It has fuel, a spark, compression seems okay, and I drill start the damn thing, but it doesnt want to pop. Its so frustrating, and I would understand it if it didnt work after like 1000km but after 20??? Can any of you help? Else I will just send it back.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Alright guys I got her running! I got a different (and higher quality) cdi. Turns out the spark was very very weak in comparison to that new one. Took her out and she came alive after a bit of choking but she instantly popped, which gave me a bunch of hope! 5 minutes later she was up and alive. I rode her for a good hour and I hope that she will still be alive tomorrow. I also named her hope, maybe that will honor her and make her ride better :D

Back