Motorized Biking

The common denominator I think we have as Motoredbike riders is that we like to tinker. As more and more people see that they can't always drive their hot rod due to gas prices they are finding that the joy in building a Motoredbike and riding it to places you wouldn't dream of pedaling a regular bicycle to is intriguing,maybe down the road a show about a Motoredbike building family may even trump American chopper.....naw. Not that show. That show RULES. It may even Trump.... Design on a dime. :D

The common denominator I think we have as Motoredbike riders is that we like to tinker.
Absolutely!

After my maiden voyage and shakedown yesterday, I told my wife that I will likely end up like old Harley riders: Never to be caught without tools because there will always be something to fix!

That, and chicks dig it. :rolleyes:

Good old Southern California and the reasons they aren't popular.

1. It is hard to put on make-up and drive a moto bike.
2. It is hard to talk on a cell phone and drive a moto bike.
3. "Spinners" just don't have the same appeal on 26" mountain bike.
4. The magnito doesn't produce enough power to have a bumpin' sound system.
5. It's harder to cut people off because they aren't driving as fast as you.
6. You can't buy a lift kit for a moto bike.
7. It is hard to appear shallow and apathetic on something that gets +100mpg.
8. It isn't what everyone else is doing.

Heh. Actually,the locals with the low riders take us to heart. Some low rider bikes out there with engines popping up and were talking 26 inch here with all the flair.
A low rider bike is for show cause you won't be riding it far,but with an engine you can.

Back