Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because,...

Motorbikes are better than motorcycles because.
It gives me that old school feeling when I'm riding my Whizzer motorbike. Like the way it must of felt when riding motorcycles(motorbikes) back in 1901 and 1903 When they were first invented.
ALOHA Wrench

Arty

I have two motorcycles (Triumph and Honda) and my motorized bike. The motorized bike is just for fun - nothing else. The thing is, I like to go fast. - But the thing about fun is, it isn't how fast you're going, it's how fast it feels like you're going, and for me anyway, at legal city driving speeds, it feels like you're going like a bat out of hell, even though you're still legally not speeding. - And with a shifter bike, you can run every trip like a road race course - picking the right shift points, keeping the engine in the sweet spot etc. etc..
But that's just me.

Howzit Arty,
Yea I have a few motorcycles too. A couple Harleys and a Star, I Love to ride. Nice bikes you got. That 2 stroke screams hearing the engine at high rpm is a rush. Feels alot faster than your really going, Thats COOL and a shift kit nice touch, that must be a blast. Getting my Whizzer up to top speed 40-50 mph depending on the slight hills and tail winds Is the best going down the road through the twisties Love it
ALOHA Wrench