Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

You still don't get it and from what you have sed in the past I know All I need. you need less rides in the streets with the street riders son that's bad stuff
That's what I thought,you keep running your mouth but can't or won't answer simple question witch leads me to believe that your full of it and did nothing.And why the f*** is riding on the street with my son a bad thing? My son has been riding since he was 4 years old,races mx and street races plus drag races, he'll out ride you any day any discipline!I've been riding and racing bikes for over 40 years raced mx then went to road course and drag racing the current drag machine is an h2 more machine than most can handle,I raced every class from 50cc upto 500cc 2t's mostly tz's but also rg 500's and rode rd 350's and 400's on the street and had a water buffalo l/c tripple 750 2t , and rode my gamma on the street in race trim.Here's the main point many of us here just love to ride no matter what we ride,they all serve a purpose! When we ride up the mount on the trails and foot path's there is no room for a big heavy bike and good luck lifting your m/c over a barrier or fence to be able to go where ever you want! Good luck taking your m/c on a bmx track like we do or drop into a bowl at the skate park! These are cheap,easy to work on and done right provide years of use for far less than any m/c so go try and convince people of your bs elsewhere this is a lost cause for you here!

That's what I thought,you keep running your mouth but can't or won't answer simple question witch leads me to believe that your full of it and did nothing.And why the f*** is riding on the street with my son a bad thing? My son has been riding since he was 4 years old,races mx and street races plus drag races, he'll out ride you any day any discipline!I've been riding and racing bikes for over 40 years raced mx then went to road course and drag racing the current drag machine is an h2 more machine than most can handle,I raced every class from 50cc upto 500cc 2t's mostly tz's but also rg 500's and rode rd 350's and 400's on the street and had a water buffalo l/c tripple 750 2t , and rode my gamma on the street in race trim.Here's the main point many of us here just love to ride no matter what we ride,they all serve a purpose! When we ride up the mount on the trails and foot path's there is no room for a big heavy bike and good luck lifting your m/c over a barrier or fence to be able to go where ever you want! Good luck taking your m/c on a bmx track like we do or drop into a bowl at the skate park! These are cheap,easy to work on and done right provide years of use for far less than any m/c so go try and convince people of your bs elsewhere this is a lost cause for you here!
Ya if you only knew wear I've took my motorcycle make you cry I know the dirt ball hippies do lol

Motorised or motor assisted bicycles are better for me than motorcycles because..

My knees get sore and my legs get really twitchy if I cant move my legs for a while.
The pedals are also a way to get some exercise and to warm myself up on cold mornings, because I have enough range of gears to have some resistance to push against at almost any motor speeds.

(My electric moped has the pedals but not the gears, so it is okay but not terrific.)

Also I love that the MAB is easy to lift, to put on its rear wheel and spin it around in the hallway on my way in. 😄 And being able to lift the engines or any of the bicycle parts with one hand and work at a coffee table in front of the couch so I don't miss any of Columbo and not find out whodunnit. There's no hydraulic lift in my living room, just a fold-up bicycle stand. 😅

Motorised or motor assisted bicycles are better for me than motorcycles because..

My knees get sore and my legs get really twitchy if I cant move my legs for a while.
The pedals are also a way to get some exercise and to warm myself up on cold mornings, because I have enough range of gears to have some resistance to push against at almost any motor speeds.

(My electric moped has the pedals but not the gears, so it is okay but not terrific.)

Also I love that the MAB is easy to lift, to put on its rear wheel and spin it around in the hallway on my way in. 😄 And being able to lift the engines or any of the bicycle parts with one hand and work at a coffee table in front of the couch so I don't miss any of Columbo and not find out whodunnit. There's no hydraulic lift in my living room, just a fold-up bicycle stand. 😅
Ok I feels you love having the Moto in the living room and watching Moto on tv hell ya!. I hated going to mini Moto sx in Vegas couldn't get the bikes to the room not cool leaving a gem like her for all to see and steal

Back