Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

It's the same with most everything in life we are surrounded by experts in all fields. Eventually you harden up to people like that and come up with your way of dealing with their preconceived expertise. I have and it always tickles my funny bone.

I have been stopped two times now just for the cop,get out of the car come up to me never asking for an ID just to ask me about my MB and were I got it.
Now can you say that about a Motorcycle,1 did ask if it was under 50cc and yes it is .

when you tear down the front end on a saturday morning you can invariably find new bearings on another bike instead of being bikeless until the following monday... oops :giggle:

couldnt be bothered putting it back together just to tear it down again...

I have been stopped two times now just for the cop,get out of the car come up to me never asking for an ID just to ask me about my MB and were I got it.
Now can you say that about a Motorcycle,1 did ask if it was under 50cc and yes it is .

Actually not lately, but the first motorcycle I bought at 14 yrs old was a 80" Flathead Harley paid $35.00 for it. The day I decided it was time for the world to see my Harley no license,registration,or insurance, on my way uptown a state trooper stopped me and all he wanted was to look over the bike. He actually let me go but told me not to over do it,that was in 1962. We all know today I would be in jail with my bike gone forever.

It's been maybe 3 decades since I owned a bicycle and recently decided it was foolish not having one around. They are well crafted machines that can be used for exercise, fun & even to get around in if using the car doesn't become an option (earthquake making main roads impassable to cars, gas rationing, etc).

Now also consider something like a GEBE kit and that improves speed, opens up the range of bike travel and major help climbing nasty hills. I think of it as still fundamentally a bicycle, but, with 12 pounds of assistance to keep your pedaling along.

Plus, there's versatility. If the engine fails or run out of gas, you can still cover decent ground pedaling. You can always replace the engine or buy another mount kit or even a new bicycle.

The gas prices forced me out of the car and onto the bike, it was a choice between insurance/four new tires or the bike.Two years later and the bikes have paid for themselves; meanwhile the car has lots of dirt and four dry rotted tires.
Too bad I didn't try MAB's years ago, could've saved mucho $$.

No doubt about this, My special limited production 10mpg wonder dodge dakota r/t sits in my driveway going on almost 2 years now.
I get people leaving notes on the windshield or knocking on my door asking if its for sale! I just tell them Im waiting for gas prices to go down to $1.25 again so no its not for sale.

The gas prices forced me out of the car and onto the bike, it was a choice between insurance/four new tires or the bike.Two years later and the bikes have paid for themselves; meanwhile the car has lots of dirt and four dry rotted tires.
Too bad I didn't try MAB's years ago, could've saved mucho $$.

According to what I have read, in America, a motorbike is less powerful than a motorcycle but actually in Britain they are the same:)

Back