Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

In Britain anything with an engine is subject to licence, tax, insurance when used on the road. Mopeds are in 2 classes. The basic one is 16mph & pedals, then up to 28mph with or without. Older mopeds made before the law changed to it's latest status are still mopeds, regardless of speed, but must have pedals or be classed as a motorcycle.

I really like how I can ride hard/aggressively without being too unsafe (cuz it's not THAT fast compared to a motorcycle)

I really like the sound of an engine in hard acceleration!

The holidays are over we are 1/3 the way through winter my Whizzer is all apart getting a complete resto with lots of upgrades. Updated engine,all new wiring, paint and polish. She will be ready for spring.

I am enjoying my motorbicycle, I am a pretty decent cyclist but here in cape town we have crazy winds that just drain your energy, now with my hybrid drive I just Cruz.
best question I have been asked so far by a motorist, "are you a scientist?"

I had mine next to a nice Motorcycle while I was putting my 3 locks on Killer, I had 2 different people stop ask about it ,not even looking or saying any thing to the man on the motorcycle and even the man on the Motorcycle asked me about it and loved it , said he really liked my MB.
Said when I was riding up he seen my spoke lights, he really liked the lights on the spokes said they looked so cool all the different shapes and colors asked where, I got them, I told him you can get them at Walmart for $20.00 each or do like I did ebay for $8.00 each of eBay

Motocross Pants Womens

Hey Guys. I have a Robin Subaru EH035 engine on a Mongoose. I can get it to start, but it only goes 5 mph instead of 30. Carb is clean, need to change oil, 4 stroke and full of gas. Any ideas why it goes so slow?

i find its really hard to bunny hop a 250kg bike, and the policeymen frown at me riding with no helmet down the footpath.

:giggle: both me and my friend were finally stopped on a MB the other day, possibly even the same cop! (different times,places, but same district)

"well, ill let you go this time with a caution, because you stopped and were polite... just next time, wear a helmet and at LEAST make it look like your pedalling? ok? these things are illegal... now push it home!"

Yep, I have had police pace me on the road and check me out but as soon as I start peddling the pedals they take off, they want to see what the hell im riding i guess?

Instead of spending tens of thousands on my home expressing myself, and thousands on my cars expressing myself, I spend only tens of dollars customizing, modifying and personalizing my motorized bikes. It's also a hobby that pays for itself. When I get tired of one bike, I sell it for a couple of hundred bucks and start another. I try to keep three or four at home so friends can ride with me.

Back