Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

It sure is a fun hobby I have always loved these little Whizzers. My latest one 1999 got a lot of TLC with all aluminum polished, auto clutch,slightly hot rodded engine. Also have other hobbies that totally consume me isn't that what life should be all about.

Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles (for me) because,...

I don't need a licensee to operate an MB.

I can make a living building MB's, over 100 so far in more shapes and configurations than I ever thought possible back in 2009 when I built my first simple 2-stroke direct drive.

There is no end to what you, your imagination, and your tools can build with readily available parts and some fabrication work on most any of the thousands of types of pedal machines available.

I can build a motorized bike from scratch, not true with a motorcycle, well sort of not true, I bought a 'Motorcycle in a box' called a MotoPed and an 86cc 4-stroke 4-speed semi-auto kick start engine to put in it.

This is the frame put together from a bunch of small boxes, it's a dirt bike motorcycle with pedals.

MotoPedRollingL-750.jpg

That is a 'back burner' project for the time being, too many other builds going on and I'm not sure if I'll even ride it.

I have taken many serious spills in my life and really can't take another so I don't ride much anymore, I get my jollies building custom MB's to fit a given customers needs and budget, and of course just build odd things on a whim and love it.

My motorized bike is better than a motorcycle as the only time I laid her down (at 10 mph or so), all I got was road rash and a busted air horn:). Don't miss the Honda 750ACE nor the 1974 Chang Jiang CJ 750 M1M-Gearhead222

I will always love my Whizzers but our Harleys will forever top the list of must haves. Since always being a fan of hard acceleration and drag racing the V-Twins rule in my book.

I've only had mine for like a week now, but the things I enjoy the most about my bike is riding it to the auto parts store,daily,never spending more than $20. And finding something to either change out or improve on my bike. I love taking these things apart and finding cheap ways to make em more efficient and reliable. I really don't have the time or money to do that with a dirt bike or motorcycle.Today I rigged up an awesome toggle kill switch that will never go out. So easy yet so fulfilling.

cards to show the man

You should put all those reasons on a biz card to read offor to the man when jacked!

Lol ..I love it man u forgot a few but ...
17 when u owe 4000 to get ur license back and u can afford it u just don't want to give the man ur hard earned money. ..lol

U shouldn't be riding one if you laid it down especially at 10 miles an hour sillyand to think you'd actually say you got road rash at that speed you're being ridiculous. What did you slide for all of. 1 secondsyou should have just started walking faster jogging you could've avoided the booboo

Back