Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

...I had 2 different people stop ask about it ... and even moms/women ask me about my MB.
And even women that does not like motorcycles likes MB's because they are so cool
Maybe that's your experience, but I haven't found my ICEbike to be much of a babe magnet. Most girls just don't recognize mechanical genius. :(
Well, I suppose I get some of them waving at me from time to time.

Here is what you say. I made your bike faster so we will always be together. Mine is not as fast. Might be all my credit cards weighing you down Dear, :rolleyes:

Good read, to me the thrill is efficiency -going so far with the same motor that can be used on a trimmer or brushcutter. Also, passing a pack of antisocial spandex guys is fun. They're so uptight with their $1500 bikes and I guarantee I'm having 2x the fun with tanaka. I've rode over 200 miles within the first two weeks of having the motor, and this is the most fun I've had in ages!! The interested and puzzled WTF? looks I get are priceless haha

@ locksmith

Nope, you are not having twice as much fun as a pack of antisocial spandex guys. You are having 20 times as much fun.

and

they are massively bitter that their $4,000+ bikes are worthless compared to your motorised bicycle.

Back