Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

I have two motorcycles (Triumph and Honda) and my motorized bike. The motorized bike is just for fun - nothing else. The thing is, I like to go fast. - But the thing about fun is, it isn't how fast you're going, it's how fast it feels like you're going, and for me anyway, at legal city driving speeds, it feels like you're going like a bat out of hell, even though you're still legally not speeding. - And with a shifter bike, you can run every trip like a road race course - picking the right shift points, keeping the engine in the sweet spot etc. etc..
But that's just me.

Nobody mentioned anything about being able to ride in the winter! But with my 25 mile commute to work and 11 miles of it on the interstate, i doubt my MB will ever be able to replace my motorcycle as out of town transportation. No offense to Harley owners, i appreciate Harley's as well but really they are inferior machines that vibrate apart and don't last. Being made in the USA during patriotic times when people were proud to buy US made is the only reason they are still around.

Ya not a Harley fan. Those guys still call Japanese bikes ricers. We get it you have a 1,200 cc bike but it’s too heavy to accelerate worth crap. They also refer to those in Cubic inches not cc’s. I think there’s too many Harleys. When I was looking at bikes for sale it’s practically all harleys. Really couldn’t find anything else. Alot of dirtbikes.

Ya not a Harley fan. Those guys still call Japanese bikes ricers. We get it you have a 1,200 cc bike but it’s too heavy to accelerate worth crap. They also refer to those in Cubic inches not cc’s. I think there’s too many Harleys. When I was looking at bikes for sale it’s practically all harleys. Really couldn’t find anything else. Alot of dirtbikes.
LOL you've obviously never riden a Harley,First only girls ride 1200's a real Harley is 1340 or more and they are torque monsters light to light or in an 1/8th mile there are no crotch rockets that keep up! The vibration issues were dealt with in the 90's and later models ride so smooth and comfortable it's ridiculus,when they came out with the buel and l/c they left it idleing in the dessert sun for hours without issue try that with any other bike or vehicle for that matter!In drag racing it's a Harley that holds the record @ 254 mph in a 6 second pass that no crotch rocket is ever going to beat that's over 1 second faster and almost 100mph more than my drag bike will ever do LOL.

I ride a 2006 1200 Sportster. It is not a girls bike. It weighs almost 600 pounds, and will shake your teeth out. It is only 140cc smaller than an EVO big twin, and a couple of hundred pounds lighter, though it is more top heavy. It has the huge 4.5 gallon gas tank. In 13 years I have put 48,000+ miles on it without a single problem. I'm going to replace the drive belt at the next tire change. I also have a 2006 Vespa GT200 that I have ridden coast to coast on a couple of times. And a Yamaha XT225 dual sport for off road use, and finally, a bought used 2016 Lance Cali Classic 125 that had only 800 miles on it when I bought it. I use it for what I used to use a MB for. It has a top box on it, and storage under the seat. It is my going to work/store/wherever ride. It keeps up with city traffic fine. I am now looking for an electric bike to ride just for fun, in bike lanes and on bike paths. But one with the range I need is still out of my price range. And no I'm not going to build one. I am a vintage car mechanic, I know nothing about battery powered stuff.

But is it faster than a turbo hayabusa? Also I was watching import vs domestic motorcycle races and the jap bike always got to the finish line first.
In production classes they are close in a quarter mile but in the eight or light to light forget it! when it comes to top fuel nitro class its all big twin and 1000 plus hp no hyabusa can even come close,fastest production bike atm is the h2r @ 249 but in a mile or the Tomahawk @ 420 but I think calling it a production bike is a stretch,the record pass on harley was faster than the h2r in a fraction of the time and distance so who knows what it would do setup for top end LOL

you know at 25mph, you'll be hurt possibly worse on a motorcycle than a mb? those extra 400+ pounds can f*** some s**t up when you hit the pavement

Back