Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

That's what I thought,you keep running your mouth but can't or won't answer simple question witch leads me to believe that your full of it and did nothing.And why the f*** is riding on the street with my son a bad thing? My son has been riding since he was 4 years old,races mx and street races plus drag races, he'll out ride you any day any discipline!I've been riding and racing bikes for over 40 years raced mx then went to road course and drag racing the current drag machine is an h2 more machine than most can handle,I raced every class from 50cc upto 500cc 2t's mostly tz's but also rg 500's and rode rd 350's and 400's on the street and had a water buffalo l/c tripple 750 2t , and rode my gamma on the street in race trim.Here's the main point many of us here just love to ride no matter what we ride,they all serve a purpose! When we ride up the mount on the trails and foot path's there is no room for a big heavy bike and good luck lifting your m/c over a barrier or fence to be able to go where ever you want! Good luck taking your m/c on a bmx track like we do or drop into a bowl at the skate park! These are cheap,easy to work on and done right provide years of use for far less than any m/c so go try and convince people of your bs elsewhere this is a lost cause for you here!
Never sed nothing about your kid but don't let him ride that pos you showed us thats going to get him hurt. street don't try the good guy s**t I've heard you trying to talk game, talking about stems you know nothing about fuses don't go there. ok I'll say it looks like you got a big bag of that whooooeeee (and not the good stuff that's legal) and got on one. That's a hack job.and drag bikes oh s**t he CAN go in a straight line look out I know a 100lb girl that does that bet you seen her on TV. Lol out ride me with dad doing hack jobs like that no that shows me all I need to see. oh ya I got my boost bottle coming you better watch out 90mph lol please like I said later 70 teck,Yamaha I do like that someone puts bike in living room that's loving your bike I respect that but motorized bicycles better than motorcycles because.... Remember what got me going lol fun times

Now tell me how them bottles are the s**t. if these motors hit early 80s 2strokes tech that's the sweet spot. if you know why I'm reference those years one word
That's what I thought,you keep running your mouth but can't or won't answer simple question witch leads me to believe that your full of it and did nothing.And why the f*** is riding on the street with my son a bad thing? My son has been riding since he was 4 years old,races mx and street races plus drag races, he'll out ride you any day any discipline!I've been riding and racing bikes for over 40 years raced mx then went to road course and drag racing the current drag machine is an h2 more machine than most can handle,I raced every class from 50cc upto 500cc 2t's mostly tz's but also rg 500's and rode rd 350's and 400's on the street and had a water buffalo l/c tripple 750 2t , and rode my gamma on the street in race trim.Here's the main point many of us here just love to ride no matter what we ride,they all serve a purpose! When we ride up the mount on the trails and foot path's there is no room for a big heavy bike and good luck lifting your m/c over a barrier or fence to be able to go where ever you want! Good luck taking your m/c on a bmx track like we do or drop into a bowl at the skate park! These are cheap,easy to work on and done right provide years of use for far less than any m/c so go try and convince people of your bs elsewhere this is a lost cause for you here!
Son I will school you All day and night on a bmx please. ya you'll show me how to drop in to flat bottom on your face lol

Now tell me how them bottles are the sh*t. if these motors hit early 80s 2strokes tech that's the sweet spot. if you know why I'm reference those years one word

Son I will school you All day and night on a bmx please. ya you'll show me how to drop in to flat bottom on your face lol.

Ok all this bs aside,we are still waiting for you to tell us how and or what you did to make your junk better,so far all you've done is prove that your comprehension is as bad as your English.Where have I ever said boost bottles are anything but s**t? And your not too bright since the bmx pic I showed clearly has it's builder's name on it LOL, at least he understood design and structural integrity!

Lookin good there Warpt!

17: passing the snooty “lance armstrongs” on their $3000 carbon fiber bike while haveing more fun than them

honestly the joy it brings people to see it, I hav an old man tell me it reminded him of an ancient Harley his dad had even had pedals on it. And of course the name I gave it brings a chuckle to most folks the Corvid cycles model 19.

Hi guys, I am 65 now and ride everyday. The spandex crew hates me but I laugh my ass off as I blow by them on my 79cc 4 stroke leaving them confused & wondering what just happened.:ROFLMAO::cool:

Things I have learned from riding 50 years;
If I fall it's going to hurt 3 times as long as it used too.
GOOD PEOPLE BECOME STUPID as soon as they put a car into gear.
Riding the bike on the sidewalk might be against the rules, but it cost way less than a funeral.
If you wave at Cops they are more likely to leave you alone.

Heartwarming to see that no matter whether we're talking about 1000+cc streetfighters or 50cc motorized bicycles the trash talk remains an integral part of the culture LOL

Back