Motors Replace by new fad.

inspectorcritic

When I was young boy I was in Nam about 75% of the bikes were 49 cc now looking at this video they all prefer scooters only 1% ride a DIY bike.
They must know something and all agree.
Well a seat scooter is more romantic than a one man bike with a horn seat.

mark20

When I was young boy I was in Nam about 75% of the bikes were 49 cc now looking at this video they all prefer scooters only 1% ride a DIY bike.
They must know something and all agree.
Well a seat scooter is more romantic than a one man bike with a horn seat.
were the lizard people there? heard they make trees speak Vietnamese

darwin

A good quality scooter will run you at least 2k for a 50cc, honda metro ie.. A good 150cc scoot will run you around 3k. Kymco 150cc Like ie.. So your comparing apples and oranges there, plus those scoots are DOT approved and require a title in most states.

inspectorcritic

were the lizard people there? heard they make trees speak Vietnamese
No but they had snake there so goddamn big they would stretch across the river about 4' in diameter a couple of times on the board looks identicle to Apacolypes Now we wake up at night boat swinging around the damn snake trying to swallow the boat. Use have 2x4s and other pry bars to pry their mouths off one snake only about 50' feet long snatch me off the boat into the river I cut him in half with my knife before he squezed me to death another guy shooting him M16.

wheelbender6

I would definitely prefer a motorized bicycle (or e-bicycle) over a 50cc scooter. To me, a 50cc motor scooter does not make enough power to justify the registration hassles.