Motors that can be modified with chrome.

Retroman

Local time
3:53 PM
So as I think about my build , I would like an engine that either has some chrome on it or can be added to embellish it and add to the overall look of the bike. Any suggestions. Again I am new to this hobby/sport/addiction/curse.

Chrome color ceramic coat looks cool, not quite as shiny as real chrome but still nice. If you did just the head that would be cool, it won't burn off or change color either.

As they say, Girls like Diamonds and Guys like Chrome.
If ya got the $ you can have a chrome shop chrome anything you want.
The engine is aluminum it might buff to a shinny finish and you can always buy chrome nuts and bolts and a chrome air filter.
I think you also can buy$ the engine covers that have been chromed Gotta search E bay ?
As for the bike you can buy chrome fenders or chrome fender tips, chrome bolt on side mirrors, chrome tipped hand grips.
even a chrome gas tank all of that is available just gotta search e bay. Paul @ www.whizzercruzzerparts.com might be able to get you a chrome repop 1 gal Whizzer gas tank. If you don't see it on his web site contact him.

As they say, Girls like Diamonds and Guys like Chrome.
If ya got the $ you can have a chrome shop chrome anything you want.
The engine is aluminum it might buff to a shinny finish and you can always buy chrome nuts and bolts and a chrome air filter.
I think you also can buy$ the engine covers that have been chromed Gotta search E bay ?
As for the bike you can buy chrome fenders or chrome fender tips, chrome bolt on side mirrors, chrome tipped hand grips.
even a chrome gas tank all of that is available just gotta search e bay. Paul @ www.whizzercruzzerparts.com might be able to get you a chrome repop 1 gal Whizzer gas tank. If you don't see it on his web site contact him.
Thanks for the link Wrench . Just the help I need.

Back