Mount Huasheng 142f sideways?

The GXH50 does come in a vertical mount style, it's the GXV50 model. Never seen it in an application though. GXH50 also comes in different shaft sizes, one we use is the GXH50-QHA. The 142f/144f comes in a vertical mount I've seen applied to small boat motors and the brand was Tom King sold out of the UK.

I'm the OP and have not mounted the engine sideways, just wondering if it could be done. I built a couple bikes using GX31 engines in the past, and those can be mounted sideways. Generally the Chinese mfg. companies copy a successful design once the patents run out and they can make some very good copies.

People ask some weird questions on here first it was "can I removing clutch and attach sprocket to gx35 carrier" ( he didn't know what flywheel was ) and now its mount a 142 sideways. If you would show us the frame I'm sure it would be less confusing.

142f is the wrong model. It's the 38cc OHC engine. Sure looks like the Honda GX35 which is an all position engine.

Like I said I'm not planning on mounting it sideways, just wondering if it can be done.

Back