Mounting gas tank

Cables are cheap. It might cost you 5 to 10 bucks more to get a whole new cable set than the pvc

When ya got a M/B and some bicycles save some $$$ make your own cables

10 cables $10
DSCF1602.JPG
50' cable housing $15
DSCF1603.JPG
100pcs cable housing ferrules & cable caps $7
DSCF1604.JPG

New rear brake cable is like 6 bucks.
Yeah, last time I checked about 10 years ago the going price around here for a brake cable without housing was $4
The housing was $1 per foot then they charge ya for the little ferrules & cable caps too.
If ya buy the pre made assorted bunch of cables from Walmart ya can't use 1/2 of them anyways :ROFLMAO:
So making my own cables is the only affordable way to stay supplied with what I need and when I need it, which is at a moments notice

My local bike shop gives me those ends as freebies, along with pedal chain master links and even schrader valves,,, all for gratis...lol.
speaking of valves, these mag wheels eat up the entire length of the valve with very little protruding to get the inflation nipple on... what is your solution, Damien?

My local bike shop gives me those ends as freebies, along with pedal chain master links and even schrader valves,,, all for gratis...lol.
I am my bike shop 😆. I am not able to throw my bike in the pickup and go 20 miles into town, and I don't want to ride that far in the summer heat. I just have to make due with what I have, or wait for parts to come in the mail.

Back