mounting rear disc brakes on a 26 inch BBR mag wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats true probably just gonna send them back its just turning into a major headache.do they make a sprocket adapter that will work with a coaster brake one that goes around hub not the one for the spokes

yeah thats true probably just gonna send them back its just turning into a major headache.do they make a sprocket adapter that will work with a coaster brake one that goes around hub not the one for the spokes

Yes! I believe the coaster brake hubs have a 1.5" diameter hub. I recommend rear sprocket adapters because they are much easier to align and it's better to drive the hub and not the spokes, personally, I just don't like the rag joint set up. You can get them with sprockets or without, however, if you are using a thinner BMX chain the sprockets will be too fat for your chain and you will have to get a different sprocket, if you are using a stock 415 or 410 chain you are good to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-Inch-C...hash=item41e2429744:m:mLiaYtyowLwIMtfKnuWQ6EQ

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
so why does cnc bbr tuning mags say that it will work with any disc brakes but i still have to buy an adapter that does not make any sense to be plus I only have the six holes thru the drive train sprocket that holds it on the hub
They are n8ce wheels still.

They would work fine on a jack shaft set up with a freewheel crank sprocket and power through the crank chain right? Maybe "they" want you to buy that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back