MS paint and Picnik=Vintage Poster

Check this out:

one digital picture and some time with MS Paint and a free online service called Picnik...I am going to have this printed up for myself.

Attachments

• bike_poster_2.jpg
    bike_poster_2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 761
Here is a pic with my younger son and my bike I vintage-ized

Attachments

• vintage_teddy.jpg
    vintage_teddy.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 354
Dont worry pooya84,

in about 26 years or so you will find it cool,

reading around you are full of compliments, its best if you show off some of your own creations before dishing on others, for the most part we are a friendly bunch around here and we like to keep it that way!!!!!

Nice job houghmade.

Last edited:
Hey Houghmade..ENO (Down Under)..You cant beat digital software to enhance your photography.....You know, some peoples "Call sign" usually describes their personality and outlook on life in general........(Poo..ya..(IQ)..84)..Get positive and complimentary and we will do the same when you post some pics of your (hopefully) fantastic ride...Compliments PLEASE..

Last edited:
Pooja84..ENO..I take it back..I just looked through your 45 posts..only 4 negatives and 41 compliments..You may have been having a bad day..Take back the IQ comment also..(very negative of me)..and not complimentary. Will look for your pics..Apologies ENO (Down Under)

Hey, doesn't bother me. We all don't like the same thing- pretty boring world if we did.

I'm a lawyer. If someone disagreeing with me bothered me, I'd need even more therapy that I get now.

Anyhoo- thanks all for the compliments!

apologies as well pooja84 just be a little careful with the grammar it comes over very harsh and am sure that not what you intended.

Houghie well let the boys pull you over ...... remain silent and demand to see your lawyer !!!!!

Back