Muffler for Expansion Chamber Pipe

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
By the way the silencer does come with reducers so it will fit the pipe you have as I have the same pipe and it worked perfectly on it.

W
I ordered this MZ miami pipe a few days back,

_57-2-jpg.72944

I am looking around for a muffler for it and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

I am considering chopping the muffler off the stock pipe or grabbing a small engine muffler from somewhere. I am also considering some type of universal stainless scooter muffler off ebay like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-M...ash=item48977ffc77:g:IY8AAOSwWxNYyRrh&vxp=mtr

Just wondering if anyone else out there has this pipe and wondering what you did for a muffler.

Thanks.
Where did you get your seat? just bought one today not long enough

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
20171214_054808.jpg
20171214_054818.jpg
20171214_054831.jpg
This is what I did with the same pipe using the stock muffler end cap and baffle. I did drill open the center of the cap after some riding. Certainly kept the peace with neighbors. You will have to do a little grinding on the baffle rings to get it to fit but it's an easy task. Had a competent welder do the welding.....bottle of whiskey for his time.

Back