Music : Doors ? : ?

inspectorcritic

You did not play any songs I wrote.
To get into a warzone there was 3 different ways one become a lyrics writer number #2. be a movie producer or #3. be a militia.
I HAD ALL f***ing THREE
went to Nam a dozen times or more starting age 6 to 16.

Last edited:

CrazyDan

You did not play any songs I wrote.
To get into a warzone there was 3 different ways one become a lyrics writer number #2. be a movie producer or #3. be a militia.
I HAD ALL f***ing THREE
How many songs did you write, and which ones? How many movies did you produce? Were you in the Zootah Militia with all the mormon salamanders? How many vietcong did you kill when you were 6? We need to know these answers!!!!

Wrench

Just a guess, If Inspector was there at age 16 it was around 2010. I could be wrong, Inspector seems much younger than 26
Just another guess, Inspectors, Dad's job required him to go to Vietnam. But I really doubt that his Dad dragged him back and forth to Vietnam a dozen times or more.

Inspector might of got confused, I hope he comes back to clear this up for us.

But on the other side of the Spectrum. Inspector claims to have been in Dallas Texas Nov. 2, 1963 the day JFK was shot.
https://motoredbikes.com/threads/jfk-toad-brain.55646/ See post #10

inspectorcritic

The VC really like The End by the Doors they would come out of the bush and tell you it's their favorite song by a freelance songwriter half the lyrics are hanging in a museum VC pickup his lyrics pad off his chest when he was lying unconscious in a field from artillary shell took a snap shot he woke up a week or 2 later finish the song.
So if you don't have anything to do contact Vietnam museums see if you can get any pics or their side 9f the story.

Wrench

Your kinda hard to understand when you talk these days. I'm not sure why I even want to try to understand you.
The VC really like The End by the Doors they would come out of the bush and tell you it's their favorite song by a freelance songwriter half the lyrics are hanging in a museum VC pickup his lyrics pad off his chest when he was lying unconscious in a field from artillary shell took a snap shot he woke up a week or 2 later finish the song.
So if you don't have anything to do contact Vietnam museums see if you can get any pics or their side 9f the story.
Not sure what freelance songwriter your talking about? Who was in Vietnam and got hit by artillery? 💣
You say the VC found a freelance songwriters lyric pad on his chest when he was laying unconscious in a field and took a picture of the lyrics and now 1/2 the songs lyrics are hanging in a Vietnam Museum? (The guy would of ended up in a bamboo cage)
You also say, That the freelance songwriter woke up 2 weeks later to finish the song "The End" ?
You really expect us to look this BS up? :LOL: Since you already know all about it. Please show us, I don't know where to look first.
Also the Doors Song "The End" was written by Jim Morrison in 1967. The song is not about Death but about a break up with a girlfriend.
The VC really like The End by the Doors they would come out of the bush and tell you it's their favorite song by a freelance songwriter
OH YEA, The VC🔫 were so friendly they would just come out of the bush to tell an american about their favorite song. :LOL:

Your story is so full of holes, are you sure you didn't get hit by 💣 artillery :LOL:

Inspectorcritic Ever since you came back from Invading Area 51 last year 09/20/19 You have never been the same. 🛸:alien:🦎

Last edited:

CrazyDan

I bet he was captured by the reptilians and a salamander clone was sent back out in his place.