Music : Doors ? : ?

Wrench

I meant to say - Inspectorcritics PTSD
Permanent Traumatic Salamander 🦎 Dysfunction or Psychotic Terminal Salamander 🦎 Delusions

Wrench

GreasyChris

He was like that long before he did the area 51 thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Nam and that's what happened to him. Or lots and lots of acid. Or both. The cheese is definately sliding off his toast, no arguement there.

Wrench

He was like that long before he did the area 51 thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Nam and that's what happened to him. Or lots and lots of acid. Or both. The cheese is definately sliding off his toast, no arguement there.
Inspectorcritic is not 65 - 75 years old. He was not in the Vietnam War
His toast fell cheese side down on the floor.

Wrench

I have no tolerance or respect for someone who claims or suggests they are a Combat Veteran and are not.
This is a Great Dishonor and Insult to the Brave Men and Women who fought for our Country

Last edited:

HumanPerson

@inspectorcritic seems a bit deluded, still...that's no reason to belittle.

I see this fellow in his 40's 50's and down on his luck, homeless and not at grips with societies reality.

Let him play and just play along with him ;)

Off Topic Music thread certainly went awry :ROFLMAO:

@inspectorcritic I hope you are doing well and staying warm and dry.

Wrench

The VC really like The End by the Doors they would come out of the bush and tell you it's their favorite song by a freelance songwriter half the lyrics are hanging in a museum VC pickup his lyrics pad off his chest when he was lying unconscious in a field from artillary shell took a snap shot he woke up a week or 2 later finish the song.
So if you don't have anything to do contact Vietnam museums see if you can get any pics or their side 9f the story.
Playing along