must go

hay im selling my cruser done stuff all work just had a new tank made and a rear gard must sell due to hurting my wrist again cant ride bikes no more
motor is a zbox 80cc tank is 4litres bike is a stingray ???
local sale only can meet in town if the buyer wants im also going to put it on ebay but i thought i will give you guys a chance first i only want $400 for the whole lot the tank is brand new only got bolted on today that cost me $200 + $100 for the gard its all black but does need a little bit of a clean old tank broke and i havent got around to clean it yet

Attachments

• Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 291
sorry too hear about your wrist, been as creative as you are , for the guys down under sake you should keep building and selling if you have the time....

yes

ya it is but life must go on now im going to work my wrist some more with physio and stuff like that and might try some kite surfing

Hi Asman sorry to hear about you bad luck with the wrist and bike.

I live in Adelaide to. Just curious did you bike get pinched from your house or from a shop or similar??
My house is fairly secure also dog out the back, but I some times worry about these bikes attracting attention. I ride mine to work every day, weather permitting, and some times you have the odd low life walking your street and see you pull in. I some times think if I had a 50cc scoter they are more common and don't attract as much attention.

$$$$sold$$$$

sorry all but the bike has been sold you might see it on here later i know the owner will look after it and finish the work i started.

i will still pop buy from time to time but sorry i wont be out ridding a moto any more still keen to catch up with all and check out your builds

Hi Asman sorry to hear about you bad luck with the wrist and bike.

I live in Adelaide to. Just curious did you bike get pinched from your house or from a shop or similar??
My house is fairly secure also dog out the back, but I some times worry about these bikes attracting attention. I ride mine to work every day, weather permitting, and some times you have the odd low life walking your street and see you pull in. I some times think if I had a 50cc scoter they are more common and don't attract as much attention.

wasnt ash bike but mine :devilish:
front door while cooling down b4 i put it inside as i dont have shed
got bike back 2day while riding my pedal power bike got back in under 21 hours 2 were riding it age 14 knew it was my bike and droped it and ran other way he lives 4 doors away police helped with getting rest of parts back it was stripped on another frame and a DEATH TRAP will be rebuild during week
i have bought ashmans cruser ideas allready popping in head set downhill forks up front which i have a spare pair of 170 mm travel 203mm hydraulic HAYES brakes downhill is my passion not a sport:rolleyes:

wasnt ash bike but mine :devilish:
front door while cooling down b4 i put it inside as i dont have shed
got bike back 2day while riding my pedal power bike got back in under 21 hours 2 were riding it age 14 knew it was my bike and droped it and ran other way he lives 4 doors away police helped with getting rest of parts back it was stripped on another frame and a DEATH TRAP will be rebuild during week
i have bought ashmans cruser ideas allready popping in head set downhill forks up front which i have a spare pair of 170 mm travel 203mm hydraulic HAYES brakes downhill is my passion not a sport:rolleyes:

Ya sorry wanger. I don't know why I put Ash in there.

Back