MUST SELL! 50cc Mozmanmotors.com Beach Cruiser!

Here is the link to my craigs list ad. I need this thing gone like last week. I live in apartments and have nowhere to keep it. I would like to trade for a laptop, otherwise I will take $500 for it, paid $600 new. I have only rode it about 30 miles, just to break it in. It is fully broken in now, and I now have no time to ride it. All inquiries please email me as I do not check this forum often enough.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/736216265.html

Thanks!

_David
asilaydying08@gmail.com

Last edited:
Definitely not spam. I am a real person. I forgot to post the location. It is located in Indianapolis, but I am willing to meet within a 2 hour radius of me if you are serious.

srdavo - I am sorry but I am afraid I don't have time to make friends, I simply need this gone and I need a laptop for college. Plain and simple. You can also call me if you have any other questions not answered here.

248*535*1098
_David

you forgot the link to craigslist. or better yet pics?
we have members in your area....someone might have a look.

The link is there, and there are pics in the craigslist ad. Thanks for the heads up about the members, the price is OBO, but not by much. Thanks again!

nice looking bike...tell us a bit about "mozman".
is he local...to you?

fyi : 30 miles is not considered "fully broken in".
what fuel mix ratio are you using?

Mozman is local to me back, yes. I am originally from Michigan. I know him through a car club. Good solid bikes and kits from what I know. It's probably more than 30 miles now, the ad is a bit I just keep updating it. I have rode the bike through almost a full tank and can feel that it is broken in. The vibration is alot less than before, and it's got much more power than the last few rides. I don't remember the ratio, but I used about 4-5oz to the 1 gallon I have mixed. Bike rides nice, doesn't vibrate as much as you would think for being mounted to the frame directly. The mounts are solid though and I have yet to have any sort of issues. No complaints here.

Back