my 1975ish schwinn 80cc

Your bike looks great,nice work man...i would shorten those chain tensioner bolts and also turn them the other way so they can't snag anything,neater too.
There's heaps of threads here about performance modifications...do a search and particularly look for carby's and expansion chambers but remember if u put tooo much stress on these HT engines they'll fail.

well i added a new rear basket just for haulin stuff around in, the basket was not made for this type of bike so i had to drill a hole in the seat post and use a peice of thick metal and use it as a mount. works fine i also had to weld the botton bracket mounts comeing off the frame to basket togeather to keep from moving (i diid not weld the basket to the bike just in case anyone did not understand right) and i took the light i had down at the bottom and mounted it at the end of the basket.

tell me what you think about it if it still looks ok with that on? or if it took the performence look away from it.:cool:

Attachments

• DSCF1512.jpg
    DSCF1512.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCF1511.jpg
    DSCF1511.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 195
I have a rear carrier and panniers for practicality BUT it looked better before.
My own personal opinion is that yours looked better before(more racy,sleeker)
The build i'm doing at the mo is going to have minimal accessories.........less is more.

I have a rear carrier and panniers for practicality BUT it looked better before.
My own personal opinion is that yours looked better before(more racy,sleeker)
The build i'm doing at the mo is going to have minimal accessories.........less is more.

or you mean the less you have on the less that raddles off.:D

Back