My 1st Motored bike build.

Well i finally decided to purchase a engine kit for a beach cruiser. I found the cruiser on facebook marketplace for $25, and it was delivered. turned out to be a brand new bike. As for the engine kit i went with a zeda 80 firestorm. I had one issue with the exhaust. it would not fit around the bikes front downtube. Tryed the motor adapter, didnt like it. ended up finally with a ball peen hammer.it`s there and not touching the frame now. i have not started it yet and still needs the chain on, besides its like 19 f outside. but i plan to get the flexpipe exhaust i guess. also gonna have to take some width out of the handlebars, damn. The wiring i`m hoping is good, it was all plug in play,ha i didnt ground to the frame. Is that necessary? and from where?
16082-5ad1f0f4cac1cc3cd2a4ee1b4a6bf1f8.jpg

Karl Snarl

Here's the inside. Strange motor. Small front mount with 8mm bolts, but 6mm head bolts. Ordered a rear mount block and front and back straps. I get the bolt I need down the road a bit. And a gear cover. And a carb like the one I have on the zeda. View attachment 176798View attachment 176799
looks good. With me, they have been a good seller on ebay. I just wanted to make sure they treated you good too.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Who do you think is typing while he tells me what he wants to say. <<<<<<Kevin, call me Kev.
I always thought there was some kind of intelligence in your posts...lol...Now we all know who is really speaking...lol.

Pay no attention to that fat "porker" behind the curtain...lol...It's just Kevin...lol.