My 1st Motored bike build.

Well i finally decided to purchase a engine kit for a beach cruiser. I found the cruiser on facebook marketplace for $25, and it was delivered. turned out to be a brand new bike. As for the engine kit i went with a zeda 80 firestorm. I had one issue with the exhaust. it would not fit around the bikes front downtube. Tryed the motor adapter, didnt like it. ended up finally with a ball peen hammer.it`s there and not touching the frame now. i have not started it yet and still needs the chain on, besides its like 19 f outside. but i plan to get the flexpipe exhaust i guess. also gonna have to take some width out of the handlebars, damn. The wiring i`m hoping is good, it was all plug in play,ha i didnt ground to the frame. Is that necessary? and from where?
16082-5ad1f0f4cac1cc3cd2a4ee1b4a6bf1f8.jpg

coubob

Local time
10:30 AM
Cool I forgot about that stuff I had in mind I was gonna use the purple candy to go over the red but maybe I'll use the black and do the frame and forks, even the rims too

coubob

Local time
I have my new cnc sprocket and hub adapter. Is there a certain adhesive I can use? Or should I do that.?

BrainPain

Local time
I tried a cheap CNC sprocket adapter it was nice the problem is it's not as flat where I ride to get to town so it would slip against the spokes a common issue Youtube has lots of videos about fixing the slipping. I went back to the rag joint stuff it's been doing good so far.

coubob

Local time
The hub adapter went on great . I have not locked it down tight yet . I was checking the chain length and it looks like I'll need a half link t o go without a tensioner and 1 link for a tensioner. After get out of the pharmacy I'm heading to try fix dudes bike.
20221119_203520.jpg
20221119_203404.jpg

coubob

Local time
I finally rode my bike with the 40 tooth sprocket.it pulls so much better in midrange. I love it. I might loose 4 mph on top end . But when am I actually gonna be blasting around doing 42mph here in town.

coubob

Local time
Today i put the F2 Thrust pipe back on. and wow. At first I`d get to 3/4 throttle speed and go to full throttle and it would bog, badly at wot. It had the 70 jet in so i put in a 75 jet. And went out got to 3/4 throttle speed again and opened it up to full throttle, it didnt bog a bit it took off like a bat outta hell and i think it finally (hit the pipe? is that right) and took off faster it was a first time i been on it when thats happen..And No hub adapter slippage..yet. just in need of a new exhaust gasket to fit the f2

coubob

Local time
Gonna have to tap my exhaust to a different size , one stripped out, what size should i use? It has the m4 doesn't it ? would the m6 be to big ? should I use a sae.