My 4 stroke EHO-35...by Glenn61

Now you're gonna be itchy with that thing. Since I got my horn I'm always looking in my mirror with my thumb on the button ready to blast it at a cager that gets too close or does something stupid. The kids love it when I blow that thing riding by. Of course you should conserve being compressed air and all.
Great thread.

drywall screws and kickstand....

Thanks Glenn for a great thread......love the pics

Please don't use drywall screws on anything except drywall
They are very brittle and will shear off easily
I have broken them with just a cordless drill and would never trust them
to provide mechanical support

Thanks for the cudos Forbisher,,,all motored bikes are unique because they take on the persona of their owner.

Dry Wall Screws....?,,I agree they break sometimes and a cadmium plated self tapper is best,,,but so far,OK,,,I replaced my GreenField kickstand and re-enforced it with three screws,,two proper and one dry wall,,,yes the dry wall screw's head broke off,,,but it's holding well......

Attachments

• kickstand 1.jpg
    kickstand 1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 416
  • kickstand 2.jpg
    kickstand 2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 387
Showing of.....

I like listening to my co-workers complain about how much they spend each week on gas back and forth to the job.
So I wrote this on the back of my tank.......(see pic)

Hey,,when it's time to change out the clutch assembly or maybe up grade to a more powerful engine on your drive housing these vids are a great manual for guidance.........:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQeJlBG9Bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDOoWD4NGc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joIitDLhPys&feature=related

Attachments

• 90+MPG.JPG
    90+MPG.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 466
As good as race gas.....

The race gas makes the engine scream,
But I'll tell you what I like to use in small engines when I can't afford race gas...
Standard-Chevron supreme with Lucas Octane Boost,,,makes it run strong and you get more torque

Attachments

• Lucas Boost.jpg
    Lucas Boost.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 366
Say no to Race Gas......

Well, after running my EHO-35 at super high RPMs with very high octane gas and increased intake, it disintegrated last week.
The piston arm came disengaged and it locked up.

The good news...I bought another EHO-35 Subaru engine on Ebay for $90, shipping included.

Easy to change out,,just 4 long bolts hold the entire assembly together, so easy a kid could do it,,and now I'm running again but this time just using premium gas from the pump at my near by Chevron station.

I'll have to be happy with a top speed of 26 MPH, on my 1 inch roller,,,pushing that little thing to 30 MPH is too much for it.......G61.............:rolleyes:

Well, after running my EHO-35 at super high RPMs with very high octane gas and increased intake, it disintegrated last week.

Heh, sorry but I had to chuckle over that, sounds like you were conducting one of those R&D demostrations to see how much the engine could be pushed. I guess that's why they come with a manual. :D

Glad you're up and running again, at least you know what not to do.

Since it was at least 4 months that you were beating the **** out of the engine I'd say thats a pretty good indicator of the RS engines durability.
I just bought a staton RS kit with 1in roller, I can't wait to try it out when the roads clean up.

Attachments

• 06 DR650 (1).JPG
    06 DR650 (1).JPG
    248 KB · Views: 367
  • Motard Fender 2.JPG
    Motard Fender 2.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Adriana Bike 2.jpg
    Adriana Bike 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 784
re jet that bike and put a high performance exuast on and that ***** will fly.

It's got a Dyno-Jet carb upgrade, a StainTune Exhaust and K&N air filter,,,puts out 40 plus HP at 325 lbs (dry weight),,,pops a nice wheelie and bolts right up to 100 MPH.

The naked girl did not come with the bike,,,I added her........:cool:

Back