My "80" CC schwinn center mount

I love this thing, actually got it originally as can't afford a motorcycle right now. But they are so easy to work on, its really a lot of fun.

I have plastic black conduit routing the wiring, which makes it look clean, on the black bike - you probably can't see it.

The perma-tec like gasket worked great on the carb mounting to the engine, solved my cutout at full throttle problem. I used the black "oil resistant" version of whatever brand it was. Thanks to the forum.

:D

Attachments

• bike.jpg.JPG
    bike.jpg.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 877
H

hellbilly

Looks like you'll be having alot of fun on that. With that basket you can even get groceries. Nice job.

L

Large Filipino

So many things you can solve with that basket. Very nice bike.
I like your seat.

RedGreen

Local time
9:56 AM
I have been thinking about putting a front basket on my little mule to go along with my expandables in back. Looks like it fits fine.

chrisnbush

Local time
10:56 AM
My second (well 3rd, the 2nd is extinct) ride

Dax's rear mount titan on the Kulana MoonDog - here are some pics

The rear mount tire roller (the metal roller) from LiveFastMotors kept wearing out on me, that and the tires.

So I went with Duane's rear mount. Smooth as silk. One thing I did was to flatten a section of the jackshaft were the output sprocket sits, so that the set screw sits on the flat and won't slip - I stripped the first screw installing it.

I like it, but it does not have the power with 44t sprocket, geared as it is, that my centermount with the 44t sprocket does. It goes a little faster, but the clutch slips on the 10 - 15% grade hills we have around here.

:)

cb

Attachments

• SD531053.jpg
    SD531053.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 212
  • SD531054.jpg
    SD531054.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 164
  • SD531055.jpg
    SD531055.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 150