My 80cc and trike

nKKommando

Local time
4:04 PM
Here are some pictures of my chinese 80. It has a 1980 GT80 carb, 1995 80cc dirtbike exhaust, and new swedish speedo. Ive had this bike for awhile and it has gone through many changes. The picture of the ram-air intake is with the old stock carb.

The other is of my 5 hp powered trike.

I build stock 80cc kit bikes and sell em in the New Orleans area, Ill post some pics of past builds in the near future. One of these pictures shows my bike, one I built for sale, and Jackson Cognac's bike.

Attachments

• james pics 187.jpg
    james pics 187.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • james pics 188.jpg
    james pics 188.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 840
  • james pics 189.jpg
    james pics 189.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 823
  • james pics 194.jpg
    james pics 194.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 922
  • james pics 137.jpg
    james pics 137.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 4,542
  • james pics 138.jpg
    james pics 138.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 1,027
  • james pics 135.jpg
    james pics 135.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 874
honestly i think jackson cognac's bike is the best... it just flows... and that red rear wheel screams "custom". if only i could ride his bike for a bit... that would be super cool.

Additionally, I showed these pictures to Tony Jenson and he says that the trike needs more torque. Why argue with mr. "trikezilla" himself? strap a NOS kit to that thing and see what its really capable of.

regards,

Rodney McJenkshaft

Yea, its a mini keg. It has a weed whacker tank inside. The metal of the keg was too thin to make the actual tank out of, so its a faux tank. notice the chinese kit pipe on the trike too.

Kommando if you don't mind,could you take a pic of the underside of that trike?
I have a trike that I want to do this to and I see how the engine gears up but I don't see how your pedals hook up.
That trike is pretty awesome,man,as is your other bikes!

LF - unfortunately the trike is in Florida and im in NOLA, so I cannot take a picture, maybe in a few weeks though. I can tell you this though, its a worksman trike, and the engine gear is on the axle which is keyed. I had to get the gear custom machined for the odd axle diameter. You can see the jackshaft setup from the rear. Haven't been able to work on this one for awhile, but it did run and haul *** down the street.

Back