My 80cc motorized bike is starting but not accelerating and it shuts off when I hold

It didn’t look clogged I drained it out later on today I’ll try it out to see if it works could their be any other problems?
I took it completely apart even the air filter I just hope it’ll accelerate that’s all it needs to do idk if it’s the throttle I used my old throttle that it worked for it did the same thing won’t accelerate I’m just not understanding why it won’t accelerating

Move the clip near the float ? Or the idle screw

That's the C clip below. You know that throttle cable that goes to the top of carb? Just below the top screw cap on the carb is the slide and needle.

I forget how exactly it works, but something like lowering the clip on the slide needle gives more fuel/air. And vice versa when raising it.

slide-assembly-jpg.23601

That's the C clip below. You know that throttle cable that goes to the top of carb? Just below the top screw cap on the carb is the slide and needle.

I forget how exactly it works, but something like lowering the clip on the slide needle gives more fuel/air. And vice versa when raising it.

slide-assembly-jpg.23601
I put all that in correctly it just doesn’t at all wanna accelerate I think I need a new carb and throttle cable idk what’s wrong

I put all that in correctly it just doesn’t at all wanna accelerate I think I need a new carb and throttle cable idk what’s wrong
Yeah definitely sounds like you're starving for gas. Most likely jet or float needle not letting fuel in. Before buying a new carb, try following this video:

Rebuild NT Carb

They take like 10 minutes to rebuild. Make sure you can see through the jet, mine was clogged after sitting a few months and had to push a safety pin through it to clear the gunk.

I found out the problem it was my kill switch that was the only thing stopping it from going forward

Back