My apologies to all here!

D

Dockspa1

It has been brought to my attention by a moderetor that I have been getting fairly rude a testy, so, I want to say that i am sorry and I do have a problem with typing before thinking it out. Yes, I have another major surgery day after tommorrow and I am very sorry that my real ways have been tampered with by fear.
No excuses!
I won't be able to use my computer until I get back home. a week or so.
Again, Forgive me, Please
Doc

doc, you're an established, respected, and welcome member here...it's hard to not "snap back" when we're so busy. i appreciate your understanding, i also appreciate your situation. you hang in & do your best and we'll try our best to understand that it might be the meds or anxiety talking :)

Some times I think I'm just losing it Augie.
Sorry.
Will try to get back on the positive side of the tracks.
Thanks

Bwahahaha! Sure glad I am not the only quick tempered fart here.

Hang in there. I live in daily pain w/o medication.

Forgiven here Doc. My attitude and strong opinions seem to land me in dutch quite frequently; I'm trying to do better...hope all goes well w/ your surgery and you get some relief.

You are in my prayers Doc. Gonna be OK. Hope is the thing that matters most. If you have the $, rent a laptop and put AOL or another freebee dial up on it so you can let folks know how you are and how things are going wile you are "in the shop" Again, you are in our prayers bud.

No harm, no foul. Let's all hope you have a speedy recovery. I know what it's like to be buggered up and I have grown to HATE needles. You'll be in my prayers.

Dan

Man, I just can't tell you guys how much better your words make me feel.
I'm not looking for piti but I do apreciate the concerns.
I will keep ALL my chins up!
Doc

I too, have a tendency to type before I think much (It's gotten me in trouble more than once). So I can identify. Hope all goes well.

I sure know I have a tendency to hit the send button before I have thoroughly read my post and did editing. Sometimes, I'm so tired I just don't do the editing. There's also a time factor, there's only so much in one day:)

I am new to the board and didn't know you were ill. I want you to know that even though we've never met, I will keep you in my prayers.

Prayer is very powerful especially if several people pray for the same thing or person. Prayer can work miracles.

I am reading a book on Poker by the legendary Doyle Brunson. He talks about the time when he was married only 4 months and woke up one morning with a sore throat. His newly wed is a pharmacist and made him go to the doctor. Turns out he had cancer that had spread throughout his body and was given 6 months to live. He had a lot of people praying for his recovery. Three months after that eventful surgery and the diagnosis, he returned to his doc for a visit. The doc was astonished. The cancer was gone!

I know it disappeared because of the power of all that prayer.
If you're in pain and taking meds that for sure will take you away from your true self.

Take it easy, bud. Get home soon and let us know how you are.

Best,

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Back