My awesome adventure

masterx1234

Local time
9:14 PM
well i officially did it!!, i took my first 60 mile journey today on my motorized bike and boy was it scary and fun, it wasn't all good though because when i stopped midway for a break, the pull-start broke!!, i was so scared that i wasn't gonna make it back home! because where i live its all country, and there aren't any towns here, and i didn't have a cell phone, but luckily a good Samaritan helped me fix my pull start (the coil came loose). then i was on my way once more, i have to say these little motorized bikes are so much fun that my trip was the most fun i ever had, i got to see some amazing country-side and meet some new people too, it was so amazing, i actually almost gave up on the trip due to not riding my motorized bike this far before, and i only encountered 2 big hills, which i had to walk up LOL, and btw i have the bmp kit with the monsterscooterparts motor!, hope you stay safe on your motorized bikes because i nearly got hit head-on by a car!, and i just recovered from breaking my wrist on my motorized bike two months ago...

can't you pedal start your engine?
if you can, there is no need for the pull starter..if it broke, you could still start the motor by pedaling and then popping the clutch.

Thanks for sharing. 60 miles is pretty incredible. Your experience and what you described sounds like what these bikes were intended for anyway - LEISURE!

UPDATE: took a good 40 mile trip today, i rode all the way out to the lake and went fishing!. i didnt catch anything big enough to keep. but the trip there and back sure was fun though. im really considering getting a real comfy wide seat for those long trips... i use my bike as my main transportation everywhere, including work. everyone wants one so i just hand out the official motoredbikes stickers to them. i have had several people wanting to buy it from me whenever i stop to fuel up!!. i love it

Back